Warzone is one of the most popular games among users. It offers amazing gameplay to all users. But, nowadays users are facing lag issues in its server and searching for an answer to why warzone lag in PC and other devices. Here you will find the multiple ways to fix lag issue of Warzone.
There is not only a single reason why users are facing this lag issue in warzones. If you are one of the best players of Warzone then it is necessary for you to know about all the reasons.
Table of Contents
Call of Duty: Warzone, has become one of the most widely played online games since its inception in 2024. It can be played on various platforms, such as mobile phones, PCs as well as gaming consoles. It is well-known for its amazing graphics, items, and gameplay. It is one of the versions of Call of Duty developed by Activision. A battle royale game, which requires an internet connection, as it is a multi-player game played by many players at a time.
Reasons Why Warzone Lag?
Here we will discuss the reasons why Warzone lag sometimes. After knowing about the issue we will discuss how to fix lag issue of Warzone.
Low Frames Per Second Speed Of Warzone
FPS or Frames per second is the term that is used to measure the speed of gameplay. High FPS means that the game will run smoothly and the graphics of games are of the highest quality. On the other hand, low FPS means that your game will lag.
There are various reasons, why reduce the FPS of a PC. Some of them may be less adequate disk space, system not up to date, and lack of proper settings of the game or your system.
However, if you come to know that low FPS is the reason for your game lagging, you can try certain steps to cure the problem.
Solve the Problem Of Low FPS to Fix Lag Issue Of Warzone
- In order to make sure that all the resources of your computer are dedicated to Warzone. Make sure that it is being played on full screen. To do this, you can click on the ESC button on the keyboard twice, or can maximize the game window.
- To reduce the lag make sure that your disk speed is highly optimized. This will ensure smooth gameplay. If you free up the space from your disk then it reduces the lag issue of a warzone. You can do this manually or with the help of any optimizer application.
- For all the regular Warzone gamers it is necessary for you to update the PC graphics driver. Also, having Windows on the latest version would be a good thing.
- There are some other settings that you can do to avoid lag in Warzone. These are mentioned below-
- Display mode- FullScreen
- Aspect ratio- Automatic
- Render resolution- 100
- Particle Quality
- Texture resolution
High Latency is Lag Issue of Warzone
Latency of the game means the speed or the time it takes to send data from the game to the server and vice versa. If the speed is less, the latency is high. Therefore, if you are facing the problem of high latency you are going to face lag in the warzone. You need to reduce the latency to solve the warzone lag issue. Follow the below-mentioned steps to reduce the latency of the game.
Fixing the Problem of High Latency to Improve Lag Issue Of Warzone
- As the beginning step, you can reboot the network in order to reduce latency. To do the same, you can remove the plugs of the modern and the router, and then plug them in again after 2 minutes.
- To avoid the lag issue of Warzone make sure the DNS Connection server is good. If the DNS connection is not good then move to the reliable connection. It is quite safe for you to increase the latency of the game. This will make the game smoother. You can also use the DNS server developed by Google.
- Another thing that helps you to decrease the latency of the network is making sure that you update the network driver. Faulty network drivers are one of the reasons for high latency. You can update the driver in the Device Manager option of the computer.
- You need to ensure that there is no such program running in the background which requires a lot of bandwidth. If you run multiple programs along with Warzone then the apps compete with bandwidth and cause lag in a warzone. You can clear all such apps in the Task Manager.
- You can also disable a feature in the Warzone app, which is called “Crossplay”. Disabling this feature might help you reduce latency, and thus, reduce lagging.
How Do You Make Warzone Run Smoother on PC?
If you want to run Warzone smoother on PC then you can follow the below-mentioned techniques.
- Enhance Windows 10 to Get HIGh FPS warzone
- Enable Game Mode
- Delete temporary files
- Ultimate Performance
- Disable Full Speed Optimization
- Disable useless notification
- Delete Useless applications, services, and Notifications
Is Loading Speed an Issue of Lag In Warzone?
Among the above-mentioned issues players also face loading speed as a lag of warzone. Sometimes warzone games take lots of loading time and due to this players lose interest in this game. If you are not playing Warzone due to this loading speed issue then follow the below-mentioned steps. You can cope-up with this issue to reduce lag.
- Close programs running in the background, which are not necessary.
- Update the graphics card drivers of the computer. Make sure there is no fault in them.
- Make sure that the HDD is not fragmented.
- If your HDD does not work well, try to upgrade it to an SSD.
Is VPN a Good Solution to Avoid Lag In Warzone?
Yes, If your game server lag too much then VPN is a better solution for it. The lag in most of the games occurs due to the country server. With the help of a VPN, you can switch the country server with another server and this will improve lag issues. You can use the best free VPN to reduce lag in Warzone or paid one for extra benefits. For the paid one you can apply NordVPN Coupon Code for a discount. Use VPN to play no Lag Warzone game.
Conclusion – Fix Lag Issue Of Warzone
With these steps, you can see that the loading time of Warzone automatically reduces, and there is no or very less scope for lags in the game. The first step in curing the problem is acknowledging the problem. Therefore, if Warzone is lagging while being played on your device, you can see all the parameters mentioned above in order to identify the problem, and then rectify the problem, in order to have a smooth and lag-free gaming experience.